Friday, January 21, 2011

Blog Assignment # 1

     My name is Joshua Ragsdale. I was born in Montgomery,AL. I also lived in Pascagoula,MS. for many years. I now reside In Grand Bay,AL. I have been married for a little over five years to my wife Stephanie. I also have an identical twin brother named Jason. I really love watching college football and I attend many Alabama football games every year. I also like to play basketball and play the piano in my spare time. 
     I started attending South Alabama in 1996. I had to drop out due to personal reasons and did not come back until the spring of 2010. I am in the college of education as a secondary education major. I want to teach history in a middle school or high school one day. I enjoy working with young people and have a lot of patience. I really like history and have a passion for learning about the past. I want to know what happened on this earth before I was born. I will be successful as a teacher because I care about people and want to help them learn as much as they can when in my classroom.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Josh,

    I saw you last Wednesday night, but I was not sure if you recognized me. If you don't remember me, I am Jamie Lynn, Ashley's little sister. Anyways, I am sure I will see you more this semester. I just wanted to welcome you to EDM 310, and if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good post and I also live in the Grand Bay area, Irvington to be exact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am checking to see if my blog is working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Josh!

    Welcome to EDM310!

    I'm glad you've decided to come back to school and finish your degree! The College of Education is lucky to have you!

    Your post is perfect, and your blog looks great! For all of your upcoming assignments, please be sure to add a picture, along with title and alt modifiers.

    Great job!

    - Allie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Josh!

    Roll Tide!!
    I had to start with that! I also enjoy going to Alabama games. My dad and I have a tradition that we go to two games every season. The first anything Alabama game I saw was many years ago when the basketball team played in a tournament at the Mitchell center. I think its cool you have an identical twin brother. You always had someone to play with growing up! I have an older brother who only wanted to play tractors! It would have been nice to have another girl to have played with!
    Hope all is going well with you in EDM 310!

    ReplyDelete