Saturday, March 12, 2011

Smartboard Presentation Group # 1

This was a collaborative project worked on by: Brittany Hamilton, Courtney Starkie, Joshua Ragsdale, and Rashad Adams


After the Smartboard lesson, we sent a quiz to our participants. Click on the link below to see the results of that quiz. https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewanalytics?hl=en&formkey=dENsOERUc19IckJrUUk2ZkNoM2ZrVFE6MQ#gid=0
   


     I had fun working on the Smartboard project. I had never used one before. I think I will enjoy having one in my classroom one day. I can see it being very beneficial to a classroom. I do not think that every classroom needs a Smartboard, but it is a very good technology tool to use when teaching a lesson. I enjoyed playing the game at the end of the lesson and I think that is a great way to reinforce what you just taught to your students. 
     I learned how to make forms using Google docs which I will be able to use one day when teaching. I think this Smartboard presentation made me aware of some good tools that I can use one day when I teach history. I also think this project was a good collaboration project. We had to work together as a group to create a lesson. We all had to help gather information for our presentation and quiz. 







No comments:

Post a Comment