Sunday, April 24, 2011

C4K Summary - Post 7,8,9 and 10

C4K # 7 
kids in the classroom

     I commented on a blog about the Missouri Compromise on MR. McClung's world. The class made a video where they were talking about the Missouri Compromise. I am a history major and had also been learning about the Missouri Compromise in class at USA. The video had three girls talking about the three components of the compromise.I commented and told them I enjoyed  watching the video they made. This video was under the section of Arkansas History in Mr. McClung's class blog.  


C4K# 8 

     The second student I commented to was Zoe. Zoe is a 6/7 year student at an International Baccalaureate school in Adelaide Hill, South Carolina. Mrs. Pam Thompson  is the teacher of this class. Zoe wrote a blog post about sports day being cancelled because of bad weather. he seems disappointed but realizes this will give her team more practice time. I commented and said I was sorry that the sports day was cancelled. I also told him that his blog was cool and really well organized. I asked him what sports does he play. 


  C4K# 9 

     I had to view and comment on Mrs. Yollis' 3rd grade classroom blog. I was very impressed with this class blog. It was better than most classroom blogs I have seen. It is very organized and very detailed. This class blog has won many awards for being excellent. I have actually used this blog this semester at times. I used the HTML code post and referred to it many times when blogging. There is also a video about the state of California on her blog that I watched. This gives you some information and facts about the state of California. There is also a link thatI found interesting that shows different clocks to let you know what time it is in other parts of the world. This can be helpful to students to let them know what time it is in their friends world. Mrs. Yollis' also emphasizes making quality comments when blogging. She refuses to post comments that have grammatical errors in them. She also has a video on her class blog that teaches how to make a quality comment.
     I commented on the post about family blogging month. I told Mr. Yollis' that I enjoyed reading her class blog and that I had found the post on HTML code very helpful to me. I also mentioned that I had actually visited Los Angeles, California last year. I told  Mr. Yollis' and class that their class blog deserved the recognition and awards that it has achieved.

C4K#10

     I commented on student in Mr. Yollis's class named Grace. She wrote a blog about her stuffed animal named Bunny. She had received Bunny from her aunt when she was born. They are both nine years old. She shows pictures of bunny dancing and playing the piano. She also mentions that Bunny plays hide and go seek. At the end of her post, she asks the question do you have a stuffed animal? I commented on her post and told her I did not. I told her if I was to get one it would be an elephant. I mentioned to her that I played the piano also. I ended by telling her that her blog looked great!




     

No comments:

Post a Comment